- I was born in England in 1955 and at the age of 5 began playing the piano. My love for music grew and soon afterwards I started playing the trumpet. While the trumpet remains my passion, I now also play a wide variety of different instruments.
- In former years I played with traditional British brass bands and then moved on to play for the British Military where I studied music in London. During this time I played both countrywide and abroad.
- In 1977 I moved to Germany and began touring and accompanying performers in radio and television, soon becoming acquainted with major bands all over Europe.
- 1988 I began teaching at the Music School in Winsen-Luhe.
- 1997 I founded my own School of Music which has been operating from its present site here in Ashausen since 2003.
I teach all wind instruments and lead several bands and orchestras in the district of Harburg. I arrange all the pieces played and performed by my pupils and orchestras. In my School of Music my method of teaching is both open and relaxed while combing traditional teaching methods. My main objective is to allow the joy of music to be accessible for all ages and abilities.