On the way straight to the summer concert
There will be a journey through 80 years of music history and its hits. From 1930 to today. There is something for everybody:
- Young and old
- Grandparents and grandchildren
- Lovers of jazz and swing
- Fans of the legendary 80s
Are you ready?
Very good! ... because we are not ... "yet"!
We are practicing, from morning to night. For the fine grinding, a weekend workshop is set two weeks before the event. We are playing till
- the fingers cramp
- the eyes can no longer read notes
- the lips are numb (as a trumpet/trombone player a weekend is better than any botox treatment)
- Martin is hoarse
- and all the coffee reserves of the youth hostel are consumed.
Believe us ... this journey through music history will be a thriller!
Naturally, the physical well-being is also taken care of. There is a huge cake buffet and the grill is not cold either.
In addition, the summer concert also serves as an open day! Take a look around. Talk to us and let us show you the rooms or ask what's going on!
- How are the rehearsals?
- What about the concert trip to England?
- Can I learn an instrument at my age?
- Or simple: Where is the toilet?
We look forward to an unforgettable day with lots of sunshine, beautiful music and bright faces!